Saturday, 20 July 2013

My holy grail makeup remover - Sebamed baby cleansing bar



I love you baby!
 You can read about my other HG skincare items here, here and here.
Makeup removal at the end of the day is an absolute must. But most days I am too tired lazy to go through the process of using a remover with a cotton pad etc. I want it to be quick and effective all the same. But I am wary of using soap for the fear that it might be stripping. I had a light bulb moment one day when I was thinking to myself how good sebamed baby products are. I use their lotion, bath soap and shampoo for my baby. They all smell pleasant and I really really like them all. The cleansing bar suited all my requirements for a makeup remover - soap free, non-drying, and very very quick. No need to be faffing around with wet cotton pads and then follow it up with a face wash when all you want to do is hit the sack! That is how I discovered the best makeup remover EVER! Moreover if it is good for a baby's skin it shouldn't be too bad on mine.


 I quickly splash face with water, lather the soap in my hands  and rub it around my face. It gets rid of EVERYTHING, waterproof or not and leaves skin clean and feeling quite soft. Most nights I wont even use a face wash after because that might become too much. My skin is now in a much better state compared to the days when I was using makeup removal towels or makeup removers. 

And this soap lasts absolutely AGES. So saves a bit of money too. My hunt for a great makeup remover officially ended with this product!

You can get these from any pharmacy in Chennai that carries Sebamed products.
Price - Rs 224



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, yes I bought my first bar from a pharmacy in Chennai. You can get them from any big pharmacy that carries sebamed products. It retails for Rs 224.

      Delete
  2. ok great i just saw it in medplus.com.. will give this a try.. but they also had the regular one..do u think it will be as good as this baby soap..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are expecting skin care benefits out of it then go for the normal one as it might be meant for grown-up skin. If you just want something that will get all of your makeup off without harming your skin then go for the baby soap.

      All Sebamed products that I have tried seem to do what it says on the tin. So I would say read the instructions and decide accordingly. Let me know what you decide :)

      Delete
  3. wow sebamed baby soap for makeup removal? this is some i got to try..sebamed products are awesome..its clear face cleansing foam is my HG face wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes give it a try and let me know if you like it as much as I do :)

      I should try that face wash soon!!! Have you reviewed it on your blog Parita?

      Delete
  4. wow really? I have to give this a try, beats any make up remover for sure then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha let me know if you like it :)

      Delete


  5. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it



    Natural Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete