Monday, 1 July 2013

Blush love - MAC Plum Foolery

My love for blush began with this baby! I have owned it for 3 years now and still love it to death, the images below stand proof to this statement!



Looks battered after 3 years of constant use!
As the name suggests it is a true berry plummy shade with light shimmer. The shimmer is
 extremely fine and adds a bit of healthy highlight to the cheeks. The colour looks fantastic on my NC42 skin tone. This becomes my staple while on holiday in India when my skin tends to tan a bit more under the sun. The blush is highly pigmented and is buildable from subtle flush to full-on blush! I have even had a few complements from my makeup challenged family while wearing this. Instead of saying “omg you are wearing clown cheeks” (which I have had on a few occasions!) they have complemented me on my healthy looking skin!


I hit pan on this blush as you can see from the images and I find that it has become harder making the blush show up on my skin anymore. I put this down to the blush having been in my stash for so long. I am tempted to throw it into the Back to Mac pile and repurchase it!



I will always have Plum foolery in my blush collection and I highly recommend this blush to all skin tones, but I think it will look especially beautiful on the medium to darker skin tones.